Change Mobile Menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David Washburn

Is there a way to change the mobile menu on this theme? The entire theme looks very modern to me except the mobile menu, which feels a bit like an older website design. I’d prefer to have a hamburger menu with a sliding menu, or one that fades in. I wasn’t sure if this theme had any default options to change the way the menu worked?

Thanks,

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi David,

Yes, you can modify theme installing Child Theme. Or you can search for special plugin to replace menu easily.

Best regards,
    John

Jon

Yes…same thoughts here.

Would really like a modern slide in menu with the little menu button on the top corner instead of the dated looking drop down in the current theme. It’s otherwise a great theme.

Could somebody please suggest a viable option or two. I don’t know where to search for such a thing (if it’s a plugin) and how to make it integrate with Emmet theme. Please help point us in the right direction…

Thanks!!!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Jon,

You can simply go to wordpress.org and type ‘responsive menu’ or ‘hamburger menu’ and try plugins you would like.

Best regards,
    John

[email protected]
    Participant

I have the same problem. I downloaded hamburger menu, but unable to remove this one…

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are happy to announce that we have released updated version of theme where menu has been updated too. You can check it at our Live Demo Simply update your theme to new menu at mobile devices.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.