Change color of ‘Post Review’ button color and review stars

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Hotel Booking Reviews Change color of ‘Post Review’ button color and review stars

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kerry Miller
    Participant

Hi,
    I know the colors of buttons is a result of my theme. But they don’t work well with this add-on.
    Currently the ‘Post Review’ button is a very light grey and doesn’t look clickable. See example here.
    And the review rating stars don’t appear well at all. This photo here is of a 5 star review, but you can’t even tell how many stars it is.

Is there a way to alter the ‘Post Review’ button color? And a way to alter how the review rating stars appear?

Lastly, is there a way to delete this weird extra space that appears between the headline “2 Reviews” and the actual reviews? See screenshot here.

(I did check the appearance of all of these things in two different browsers to ensure it wasn’t just the browser. It’s not.)

Thank you!

Andre Flores

Hello, Kerry!

In order to assist you with styling, I will need the live example. Kindly submit your request to our Help Desk providing your website URL and temporary access to WordPress dashboard (optional).

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.