Can't Get Editor To Work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mark

I recently installed Emmet Lite and I am trying to add content to my site. I currently only have 2 pages created, a home page and a products page. The issue I am having is I keep getting an error stating “There is no Content section on the template of this page. Make sure the page template is correct”. I am not able to add anything. I tried dragging a paragraph and gallery and nothing happens. I have both pages created using the Customizable Front Page for the Template type. I even typed content in the content field and published it but nothing happens. Not sure what the issue is, any help is greatly appreciated.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

Customizable Front Page is a main feature of Emmet theme. It is recommended to be used as Home page. It consists mostly of widgets areas and should be customized via Appearance>Customizer. You can edit other page templates like Full Width, Landing Page, With header Image, etc using MotoPress WordPress Page Builder.

Best regards,
    John

Mark

Thanks for the reply. I changed the products page template to ‘with sidebar” and I still am not able to use the Motopress Content Editor. I am trying to add a gallery and nothing happens. I click and drag and nothing. Please let me know if you have any solutions. If not I will just search for a plugin.

Thanks
    Mark

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

MotoPress Content Editor should definitely run at this page template. Could you submit a request to our tech support providing admin access for your WordPress website? We’ll check it for you.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.