Campterra Engine fails to install

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David Dubree
    Participant

Any help on this would be appreciated. I installed the Campterra theme on a clean wordpress install, activated the license and proceeded to install all the plugins. BUT the Campterra Engine and a few others always fail with the same error: “Download failed. cURL error 6: Could not resolve host: sullivanparkandlake.com”

The DNS is working properly. I can past the url into a browser and it sees the .zip file fine. It’s hosted on SiteGround and everything else about the site works. The actual error is below:

————–
    Installing Plugin: Campterra Engine

Downloading installation package from https://sullivanparkandlake.com/wp-content/themes/campterra/assets/plugins/campterra-engine.zip…

Download failed. cURL error 6: Could not resolve host: sullivanparkandlake.com

TGMPA v2.6.1

Return to Required Plugins Installer
    ———–
    Thank you!

Andre Flores

Hello David,

The issue may be also caused by SSL certificate, I would recommend to check that it is active and valid. I will also send plugins required by Campterra theme to you via email, so you could install them one-by-one manually under Plugins ->Add New ->Upload.

Regards,
    Andre

David Dubree
    Participant

SiteGround support checked SSL, no problems. PLEASE send the plugins in email as you stated. I need them ASAP!

Thank you!

David Dubree
    Participant

PLease send ALL the plugins. I got the 4 plugins you emailed, but now Hotel Booking needs updated so I try to do that and get the same cURL error. I must get this working asap!

Thank you!

David Dubree
    Participant

I went to the Hotel Booking page and downloaded it myself. It installed manually. So never mind.

Andre Flores

Hello David,

Thank you for letting me know, I am glad that you have managed to update the theme. There might be an issue on your server, as I have checked the theme on my local environment and had no issues with installing or updating required plugins.
    Kindly let me know if you need further assistance with the theme.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.