Calendar not previewing prices

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Harry Killoughery
    Participant

Hi there,

My calendar is not show the price once the dates have been added and clicked on check availability. It just shows that the dates are available.

When I add the rates list below it show me the starting from prices but does not correspond to the calendar.

How can I fix this?

Best,

Harry

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Hary,

“Prices start at…” display base price of the current season.
    As for your request to display prices for the searched dates, for now, there is no such functionality. Nevertheless, we’ve added your request to our feature request list and will notify you when the feature gets released.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Ruxandra Ciuculescu
    Participant

Hi! Do I understand correctly that there is currently no way to display availability calendars with prices? I have looked everywhere and can’t seem to find a certain answer…

I have had to create quite a complex pricing structure and this feature would very much be necessary, at least for verifying purposes.

Many thanks for your feedback!

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hi Ruxandra,

Yes, at the moment there is no possibility to display prices within the availability calendar too.
    We’ve also added your request to the feature requests list and will notify you as soon as the feature gets implemented.
    For now, you may describe and display prices in the content part of a page.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Maria Ortega
    Participant

uenas tardes, yo estoy en la misma situación con la tabla de precios. Me parece mal que no exista esta opción porque vosotros la ofreceis y no funciona.
    Gracias

Ruxandra Ciuculescu
    Participant

Thanks for the response Mary, please keep me in the loop!!

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello, thank you for your replies.

Maria, could you please clarify what option we offer and it does not work for you? Thank you.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello!

We are happy to inform you that in the 3.8.3 version of the Hotel Booking plugin https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking/ there was added the ability to display price, adults and children fields in the search form when the direct booking option from the accommodation page is enabled.

Now, you may configure the needed option under your dashboard > Accommodation > Settings > Direct Booking Form.

If you purchased Hotel Booking separately via motopress.com, please, make sure the plugin license is activated (in Accommodation > Settings > License), in order to get the update.In case you got the plugin with a rental theme only, please, have a look at this article.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Best regards,
    M. Evans

Maria Ortega
    Participant

Hola qué tal?
    A mi no me sale esa opción de “Formulario de reserva directa,mi licencia está actualizada y todo correcto.
    Gracias

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Maria,

As we can see from our system, you’ve purchased the Booklium template.
    Please, have a look at this article about Hotel Booking updates in rental themes.
    Please, clarify if you purchased the Hotel Booking plugin separately from the theme.

Best Regards,
    Mary Evans

Andre Flores

Hello everyone,

We are delighted to let you know that we have released the Hotel Booking plugin v. 4.5.0 with prices being displayed in the availability calendar option integrated. Feel free to update the plugin to the latest version to get the new feature.

Regards,
    Andre

Juan Simon
    Participant

This latest version of Hotel booking 4.5.1, can be used NOW with the latest version of Booklium 1.4.0 ?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Juan,

Thanks for your question. Yes, sure the Hotel Booking plugin 4.5.1 can be used with Boklium 1.4.0.

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.