Getwid blocks list disappears after wp 5.9 update

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Booklium Getwid blocks list disappears after wp 5.9 update

• This topic has 15 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Valeriia Bavykina.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    olivier mercier
    Participant

Hello

All the blocks getwids block options desappeard from the backend after updating to wp 5.9. Anyone sees this ? Last version or themes and extensions, no weired plugins

o

olivier mercier
    Participant

it appears only on certain pages , something strange is going on

antonio mannarini
    Participant

Hello,

i have the same problem with getwid, bookium and wordpress 5.9. I uninstalled theme and getwid and reinstalled. the problem remains.

does anyone know how to fix?

antonio mannarini
    Participant

hello,
    I partially solved the problem waiting for a plugin update.
    insert in the additional css of the theme: .wp-block-columns{display:flex;}.
    with the latest wordpress update I noticed that some css information is not read.
    excuse my English. I use google translate.

antonio mannarini
    Participant

hello,
    @media only screen and (min-width: 1025px){.wp-block-columns{display:-webkit-box;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;}} is perfect.
    bye

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your question. Could you please clarify the issue in more detail by providing screenshots? Do you mean there are no Getwid blocks when you click + icon to add a new block on the stage/editor? If it is so I could not replicate the issue locally. Have you tried disabling the third-party plugins to check if the blocks are back?

best regards,
    J. Davis

olivier mercier
    Participant

Hello

there you go. I ve tried to disable all the plugins, no change, blocs are gone. Only on 5.9, works fine on 5.8.3, tried php 7.3 and 8, makes no difference.

bug

olivier mercier
    Participant

i am not sure antonio and i have the same issue. My problem is in the backend

antonio mannarini
    Participant

to me it works in the backend, I just have problems with the CSS on the front end.
    I copied some lines of the css as additional css and it “works”. I hope for a speedy update.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for your reply. Could you please try to re-install the Getwid plugin again? You may download Getwid and install it over the existing version at Plugins > Add new > Upload.

If this does not help or you need our assistance I’d ask you to submit a ticket and refer to this topic. Thanks.

best regards,
    J. Davis

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Antonio,

Thanks for your reply. Could you please describe the steps to replicate the issue? What exactly blocks disappeared on the front-end? Could you share some screenshots, please?

best regards,
    J. Davis

antonio mannarini
    Participant

hi Davis,

after updating to wordpress 5.9 the getwid blocks were displayed on a single colanna. i reinstalled both the bookilium theme and the getwid plugin. the problem persists does not detect the css. subsequently I inserted the css of the getwid blocks of my interest as an additional css and I solved it momentarily.
    I had problems both on the columns and on the whatsapp button.
    this is my site http://www.cohostsalento.it
    I noticed that not all function blocks were being read display:-webkit-box;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;

best regards,
    A. Mannarini

olivier mercier
    Participant

Hello,

i tried to uninstall and resintall, does not change anything, i am opening a ticket

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Antonio,

Thanks for your feedback. Have you tri to disable the third-party plugins that are additionally installed on your site? This might be helpful since we could not replicate the issue with the default Booklium installation set.

best regards,
    J. Davis

olivier mercier
    Participant

Hello ,

No news about this ? Is getwid getting updated soon ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.