Auto Confirm Reserve in Direct Bank Transfer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hotel Amiribatejo
    Participant

Hello,

recently you made an upgrade to set “direct bank transfer” reserve status to “Payment of this reserve is pending”.

Is there a way to set this reserves auto confirmed?

We understand the upgrade option but we still want to keep “direct bank transfer” to go automatically to Confirmed status.

Thanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, there is no such option in the plugin anymore. This feature was heavily requested by MotoPress users, so we’ve implemented it in the plugin. So far the only option to revert it is to use the previous Hotel Booking version.

best regards,
    John Davis

Bob Kroese
    Participant

I have the same problem. I have to confirm every booking manually. Why is this? Clients on the website expect to receive a confirmation email within 5 minutes after booking, I can’t check my booking list every 15 minutes to see if there are new bookings to be confirmed. It’s really strange that this proces cannot be fully automatic.

István Tornyos
    Participant

Hi,
    after booking, the system sends an automatic e-mail to the guest. In this e-mail, I will write him the bank account number, where to transfer, how many days they have to transfer, etc. If a transfer is made and the accommodation fee arrives, then when I confirm the reservation manually, the system sends out an automatic e-mail again, in which I write to the guest that the money has arrived and the reservation has been finalized.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi, The Booking with Pending Payment status blocks the availability of the booked property and can be exported to the external platform. You need to change the status of the Payment when you receive the needed amount from the guest. You can learn more by reading this article https://motopress.com/document/hotel-booking-direct-bank-transfer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.