Admin notifier on unpaid bookings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Bjarke Wolmar
    Participant

Is it posible to set an admin notification when a payment request isn’t completed? We have a rather large amount of bookings, and we risk allowing guests who havent payed the full booking amount if we manually have to check every booking

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Bjarke,

Thanks for your question. There is not such a possibility yet but we have this request in our list of features so we have added your upvote.
    Meanwhile, you may switch the confirmation mode ‘upon payment’ and set up the Deposit Payment. Thus the guests will need to pay the part for the booking to confirm it. Then the payment request will send the email to pay the balance as it was intended initially.

best regards,
    John Davis

AM Realty
    Participant

I would like to add an up-vote to this request!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thank you for your upvote

Giulia Cristofori
    Participant

I would like to add an up-vote to this request!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Giulia, your upvote has been added.

Robert
    Participant

Upvote from me too. A screen which would display all the overdue payments would be ace.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Robert, Your upvote has been added, thanks.

eric Brabants
    Participant

upvote too

thanks

Jeffrey M
    Participant

Upvote. This is a major issue and needs to be sorted asap. Its not great having to check every individual booking every day.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thanks, your upvotes have been added

Genevieve Coady
    Participant

BIG UPVOTE. I am loosing monies by missing guests who haven’t paid the full amount by check in. I have had several pay the deposit and then not the second half. And I have a large amount of bookings so its hard to track who has paid and who hasn’t.

Jeffrey M
    Participant

This is a serious issue. Even if they pay a deposit we still have to manually check they paid the balance. Needs updating as a matter of urgency.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thanks for your feedback. Your upvotes have been added.

Daf Phillips
    Participant

Hi is there any news on this, as my customer is also asking for this to be an option within the plugin.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.