Add customer tax identification on invoices

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    adrian carrion
    Participant

I need the customer’s tax identification to appear on the invoice, how can I do it?

Andre Flores

Hello Adrian,

Would that be an additional field in checkout form, which should be included in the invoice? Unfortunately, there is no such possibility at the moment. We do have a similar feature request and I have added your up-vote to it. In case there are more requests from other users, we might consider implementing this option to the plugin.

Regards,
    Andre

Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant

upvote by Maurice

Isidro Ortiz
    Participant

Good afternoon, I am interested in buying a large part of the plugin suite for a tourism project, but for me it is essential that the tax identification number of my clients appears on the invoices. Is this possible today?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Isidro,

Thanks for your interest in our plugins. Could you please specify how you wish to collect this information (tax identification number of your clients)? Would this be a field in the form of the checkout page where customer should add his tax ID number?

best regards,
    J. Davis

Isidro Ortiz
    Participant

Yes effectively. The customer must enter their tax identification number in the form where the payment data is collected and then it must be shown together with their name and address on the invoice.
    Thx

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Isidro,

Thank you for your feedback. It is possible to add a custom field to the checkout form by means of the Checkout Editor addon. However, the custom fields are not displayed in the invoices for now. Thus there is no possibility to show the Tax ID in the invoice at the moment.
    There is such a request in our list of features so we have added your upvote. We will notify you if we have any news on this.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.