accommodation type layout

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Maria Sarantinou
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to have a different template for the accommodation type layout, is it that possible using elementor pro? what are the steps that I need to follow?

thanks

Andre Flores

Hello, Maria!

There are several options of edit the accommodation type single pages layout. Kindly check this nice article on how to do that.

Regards,
    Andre

Maria Sarantinou
    Participant

Hi Andre,

thank you.
    I’m following that article, what I would like to achieve is an Accommodation type template to assign when I create the accommodation, is that possible?

in “Layout (php + page builder)” where should I place the code line to remove the system block?

Maria Sarantinou
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using elementor pro to created a single post template, with Template Mode set as Developer Mode I can have an empty canvas but in order to re insert the Details block I need to specify the property ID so drop the advantage as template. Same for the image gallery where if left empty doesn’t link the images added in a second instance on the property setting.

Could be an option the use of a shortcode like [mphb_room id=”” details] where the id pick the loaded page?

Another option could be to use Template Mode as Theme Mode and work on every single property with less flexibility on the layout design.
    I
    n that case I would need to:
    1 – edit the image gallery in order to have a full width image gallery with one image at time
    (like in Campsite theme)
    2- remove the availability block

Could you help me to figure out what would be the best solution?

Andre Flores

Hello, Maria!

The option would be to use Developer Mode and fill in the empty canvas – you will be able to create a single template for all the accommodation types, however, you will need to fill in the ID’s for each accommodation type separately. Unfortunately, there is no option to load the ID automatically depending on the accommodation type you are editing.

Regards,
    Andre

Maria Sarantinou
    Participant

HI Andre,

thats not a good news, basically there is no point on having a template.
    Is there any other way to assign the ID on the template block? can somehow the php changed to make it work?

thanks

Andre Flores

Hello, Maria!

I am afraid there is no quick solution to your request, since it requires significant changes in the plugin core code. We will keep your request in mind and in case there are more similar requests from other users, we will consider implementing a solution to one of the plugin future updates.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.