Problem in the display of the hours after choosing the date

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Appointment Booking Problem in the display of the hours after choosing the date

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    agency-wp mp
    Participant

hello, I have a problem in the display of the hours after choosing the date, I tried with the default wordpress theme, another theme, always the same, I did not find anything on the forum
    screen time issue

Andre Flores

Hello there,

I have tested the form on our Edme theme live demo and was unable to replicate any issues with the time button: https://prnt.sc/181ozf9. Could you specify what issues exactly you have faced?

Regards,
    Andre

Thomas
    Participant

Hello,

I have the same problem when hour is displayed.
    I use your plugin on a fresh install, using Divi theme and code bloc to integrate shortcode. I tried also your divi integration: same problem.

The hour format is 170530 – 180600 to display 17h30 – 18h00 ( 0530 pm – 0600 pm) I think both US and French format are displayed at the same time. Seems to be confirm by previous post of “agency-wp” and hour format.

Do you have an idea to clear this problem ?

(French user)

Thomas
    Participant

Me again,
    the problem disapear if I set the format in WordPress/settings on g:i A instead of G\hi for date and hour.
    (It’s ok for the H:i format)

Could you update the plugin to adapt ?

Thank you

Andre Flores

Hello Thomas,

Could you kindly specify what time format exactly are you using that causes the issue? I will check it on my end.

Regards,
    Andre

Thomas
    Participant

Hello Andre,

I use “13h14″ ” G\hi “.

A picture to explain:

Problem hour format

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I’ve managed to replicate the issue and so I’ve forwarded it to our developers. We will notify you when we have any news.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.