Design customization

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kristine Pudane
    Participant

Hi, I don’t understand how can I customize the plugin look like in your examples appointment plugin samples? Thanks.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Kristine,

Thanks for your question. The styles and layouts of the plugin depends on the theme that you use. Many pague builders like Elementior or Divi offers Theme Builder feature to create custom layouts for different post types like Services, Employees, etc. So you may use these plugins to create custom layouts for the post types of your website.
    As for the templates with Appointment Booking plugin so they have been developed with advanced styles and layouts for our appointment booking plugin. We have used these themes on our demo so that the users could also check the capabilities of the theme.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Kristine Pudane
    Participant

Hi,

I am using no theme, only Elementor pro. But there is another issue

I am trying to integrate the form in popup but when I add either Shortcode or from the elementor pro, then it just shows that the form is loading and nothing happens. See here https://lienekalnina.lv/pakalpojumi/tava-profesionala-izaugsme/ and click on the button “piesakies un rezervē savu laiku”. Why is so?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Kristine,

Thanks for your question. The form has not been tested in popups yet. You may try to test the form with other pop-up solutions/plugins.

Let me know if it is helpful.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Riccardo Pietro Zanardi
    Participant

Hi Kristine, I see that you finally succeed in customizing the plugin… May you help me? Because I don’t know how to do that

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Riccardo,

Feel free to put your questions here. We will also do our best to help you.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.