Is there a way to offer one-click time period of an appointment?

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Appointment Booking Is there a way to offer one-click time period of an appointment?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Roma Tou
    Participant

Hi Support and Forum users!

Is there a way to offer one-click time period of an appointment? I have a photo studio and my clients book different hour slots (1hr, 2hrs, 5hrs). How can I achieve that with your Appointment Booking plugin?

I know there is an option to add a service at the last step but that is a bad option.

Roma Tou
    Participant

Like a multi-click as an option. See screenshot

Eugene White

Hello Roma.

At this moment there is no way to add time slots like “1H, 2HRS, 5HRS” into the time picker section. The only possible ways out are to create additional services with appropriate durations or enable multiple bookings. However, we have this feature request on our list of features so we continue to collect votes from other customers and if we collect enough of them, our developers consider this feature implementation in one of the future plugin updates.

Best regards,
    Eugene White

Roma Tou
    Participant

The best solution out there is the WooCommerce Booking extension. They offer beginning and end time, number of people and extra charge. Though they lack a direct booking option that can be placed in a sidebar (must be a product page). That could be an example for your future updates.

Andre Flores

Hello Roma,

Thank you for your suggestion, it is much appreciated. We will make sure to take it into consideration for sure.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.