Plugin Not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Roberto Roesch
    Participant

Hello All, I am having trouble making the plugin to work when trying to follow the documentation. After activating debug mode I get the following message:

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property Stratum_Menu\Libraries\EDD_License_Plugin_Updater\EDD_License_Plugin_Updater::$beta is deprecated in /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-content/plugins/stratum-menu/includes/license/edd-plugin-updater/edd-plugin-updater.php on line 44

Also this other error message appears:
    Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function Stratum_Menu\Managers\Post_Type_Manager::custom_menu_fields(), 4 passed in /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 324 and exactly 5 expected in /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-content/plugins/stratum-menu/includes/post-type-manager.php:133 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): Stratum_Menu\Managers\Post_Type_Manager->custom_menu_fields(‘28486’, Object(WP_Post), 0, Object(stdClass)) #1 /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #2 /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpresidence/libs/megamenu.php(363): do_action(‘wp_nav_menu_ite…’, ‘28486’, Object(WP_Post), 0, Object(stdClass)) #4 /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-walker.php(150): Walker_Nav_Menu_Edit_Custom->start_el(”, Object(WP_Post), 0, Object(stdClass)) #5 /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-walker.php(252): Walker->display_element(Object(WP_Post), Array, 0, 0, Array, ”) #6 /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-includes/nav-menu-template.php(616): Walker->walk(Array, 0, Object(stdClass)) #7 /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-admin/includes/nav-menu.php(1312): walk_nav_menu_tree(Array, 0, Object(stdClass)) #8 /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-admin/nav-menus.php(669): wp_get_nav_menu_to_edit(137) #9 {main} thrown in /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-content/plugins/stratum-menu/includes/post-type-manager.php on line 133

I appreciate any help I can get on this.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Roberto,
    Could you please describe the steps to replicate the issue? What you can see when you go to Appearance > Menus and click the button under the menu item to build a mega menu?

Roberto Roesch
    Participant

Hello, I tried disabling all plugins to see if it is a plugin conflict. I just installed, acitvated, registered the license and when going to menu I get the error. Please see video:

Google drive video motopress

I will also paste here all the errors generated on the page:

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property Stratum_Menu\Libraries\EDD_License_Plugin_Updater\EDD_License_Plugin_Updater::$beta is deprecated in /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-content/plugins/stratum-menu/includes/license/edd-plugin-updater/edd-plugin-updater.php on line 44

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-content/plugins/stratum-menu/includes/license/edd-plugin-updater/edd-plugin-updater.php:44) in /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1438

Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function Stratum_Menu\Managers\Post_Type_Manager::custom_menu_fields(), 4 passed in /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 324 and exactly 5 expected in /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-content/plugins/stratum-menu/includes/post-type-manager.php:133 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): Stratum_Menu\Managers\Post_Type_Manager->custom_menu_fields(‘28486’, Object(WP_Post), 0, Object(stdClass)) #1 /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #2 /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpresidence/libs/megamenu.php(363): do_action(‘wp_nav_menu_ite…’, ‘28486’, Object(WP_Post), 0, Object(stdClass)) #4 /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-walker.php(150): Walker_Nav_Menu_Edit_Custom->start_el(”, Object(WP_Post), 0, Object(stdClass)) #5 /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-walker.php(252): Walker->display_element(Object(WP_Post), Array, 0, 0, Array, ”) #6 /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-includes/nav-menu-template.php(616): Walker->walk(Array, 0, Object(stdClass)) #7 /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-admin/includes/nav-menu.php(1312): walk_nav_menu_tree(Array, 0, Object(stdClass)) #8 /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-admin/nav-menus.php(669): wp_get_nav_menu_to_edit(137) #9 {main} thrown in /home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-content/plugins/stratum-menu/includes/post-type-manager.php on line 133

Thanks in advance

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Thanks for your reply. I guess your theme has a mega menu and it conflicts with our plugin:

/home/customer/www/luxproperties.com.gt/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpresidence/libs/megamenu.php(363)

You can activate another theme to check this. Could you please check if there is an option to disable the mega menu in your theme to use the one added by our plugin?

Roberto Roesch
    Participant

Thanks J. Davis. That seems to be the problem! Ill check with the theme and thanks again for the support.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Roberto, You are welcome. Do not hesitate to contact me back if you have any additional questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.