Create custom CSS for Checkout form – [mphb_checkout]

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Create custom CSS for Checkout form – [mphb_checkout]

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Saskia Veldhuis
    Participant

I tried multiple CSS to change the layout of the checkout form. It is way too complicated and disorganized for Dutch standards. Unfortunately I do not know how to wright proper CSS to change the layout. I hope you can help me with this. I do have an example of the simplified layout to add to this topic.

Hope you can help me!

Warm regards,
    Saskia (Netherlands)

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Saskia,
    Could you please provide a screenshot or mockup of the modified layout that you wish to achieve?

Saskia Veldhuis
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thanks for your reply. Is it your current design or the one you would like to achieve? Could you also provide the URL of your site?

Saskia Veldhuis
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

You can hide Accommodation #1 by adding the style below at Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:
    .mphb-room-number{
    display:none;
    }

As for the price breakdown, you can go to Accommodation > Settings and deactivate the option ‘Price breakdown unfolded by default.’

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.