Auto-calculate rates based on persons booking

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 day, 6 hours ago by Lisa Hawthorne.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lisa Hawthorne
    Participant

Is there a plan to develop a more automated calculation of rates (particularly for camping)? For example, set a base price, a price per extra adult and a price per extra child. Then if the customer books x adults and y children, the price is auto-calculated. At the moment, each combination of adult and children booking needs to be entered. For accommodation that has a capacity of 10 or more, that is a lot of manual inputting particularly if there are a number of different seasons as well.
    Thanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Lisa,
    Please check if you use 5.0.0+ version of the Hotel Booking plugin. We updated this functionality recently https://motopress.com/blog/extra-guest-fee-hotel-booking/#Add_an_%E2%80%98extra_guest%E2%80%99_pricing_to_the_rate

Lisa Hawthorne
    Participant

Thanks for your reply. No, I didn’t have the latest version. So does this mean that WordPress doesn’t check for updates and that I have to check manually? Should I be receiving a notification from Motopress when new versions are released?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.