Woocommerce Plugin not showing Payment Page

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve installed the Appointment Booking plugin along with the woocommerce addon. I have set the plugin up but when I try to pay by woocommerce nothing is shown to input payment details. You can find the page here: https://woldswineestate.com/appointment-tester

Do you know what is happening? I use Stripe with Woocommerce for the main shop so there is definitely a payment partner selected. If I keep Test Payment selected as an option in the Appointment Booking settings I can make reservations so it must be something that I have not configured with Woocommerce but I am not sure what. (I have set up a woocommerce product and linked it). Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
    Rob

Claudette Bradley
    Participant

I am having the exact same issue (but you shouldn’t need the WooCommerce addon to use Stripe, that comes with the main appointment plugin) but the fields are not showing for me either! Problem with latest update maybe?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Robert, the form is not loaded on the page you shared. Please check if you added Location, Employee, Schedule, and Service. If you use a caching plugin on your site try excluding the page from caching so I can check it. Thanks.

Robert
    Participant

All the details were added and that part worked for me, it is just when I get to the final Reserve button nothing comes up for woocommerce. I have excluded the page for the caching plugin so maybe it will work for you now.

Cheers,
    Rob

Claudette Bradley
    Participant

I fixed mine – figured out it was actually an issue on the Stripe end with the Payment Method Configuration ID!
    That may help you too hopefully

Robert
    Participant

Thanks but unfortunately not for me. Stripe works in Woocommerce for my normal shop so I don’t think it is an issue with that. I have also set other payment methods to test it (Square and Cash) and even with these on nothing comes up.

Hopefully the motopress team can shed some light onto what might be happening.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,
    Thanks for your reply. I can see the form and can replicate the issue on your site, however, we can not replicate the issue locally.
    Did you try disabling third-party plugins or switching to another theme?

Robert
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. I have just tried disabling all plugins and switching to another theme. Unfortunately the issue persists. Do you have any other suggestions?

Cheers,
    Rob

Robert
    Participant

I also note that when I have tried to input my licence for the AB woocommerce extension it says that my licence key is inactive. Could this be updated please?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Robert, We have found out that the following option should be enabled WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Enable AJAX add to cart buttons on archives. Could you please check if it is enabled and let me know if it is helpful?

Robert
    Participant

`This option was switched off. I have turned it back on and cleared cache but it is still not working. Any other suggestions?

Cheers,
    Rob

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Robert, Could you please submit a ticket to our support team and refer to the topic so we can take a closer look at the settings https://motopress.com/support/? Thanks.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.