CSS for Booking Calendar to show booked out day

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Claudette Bradley
    Participant

Is there a way to show a day that has been booked out as crossed out on the calendar rather than just non-bookable like the other days. We either want to show it as a different colour or as crossed out to show that all spots have been booked.
    Thanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Claudette,
    You can inspect the classes of such dates and apply custom CSS styles to add text-decoration: line-through; or any other styles you need to change colors. You may provide a link to the calendar or form and provide an example of what you are trying to achieve so I can send an example.

Claudette Bradley
    Participant

If you go to the booking form at the bottom of this page –
    https://www.thewilderingnook.com/holiday-programmes/

The dates of the 2nd and 9th of October were bookable but are fully booked out now but they look the same as the dates that are not bookable. How do I add a different colour or line through for just those dates that are fully booked? For marketing purposes etc it looks better for them to be interpreted as ‘booked out’ rather than just not bookable.

Cheers

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Claudette, I see the form is gone. Feel free to contact us whenever you add the form again or if you have any additional questions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.