- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 1 month ago by J. Davis.
- June 24, 2019 at 6:13 pm #818739Pamela McCueParticipant
I’d like to make a few feature requests that would make our experience much better.
First, we’re using the Woo Payments addon solely because we wanted to get instant order notifications as we do from AirBnB. WooCommerce has several plugins that allow text messaging but now we have the problem that when we receive an order notification, it doesn’t tell us what property was booked, it just says something like “order received for ‘Reservation’ X1”
This could be resolved by either:
1. allowing each property to be associated with its own product in WooCommerce so we can name those products accordingly, or
2. providing a new addon plugin that provides instant booking notifications. This can be done through an app similar to Order Alert (but made for Hotel Bookings Plugin instead of WooCommerce) or by integrating with an SMS provider like Twilio such as WooSMS plugin does with Bulk Gate.
The ability to receive instant booking notifications via text message is a major request for my client and an extension that makes this possible would be very well received.
Thank you for your consideration.
JaremJune 27, 2019 at 1:54 pm #819908J. DavisKeymaster
Thank you for your feedback. We have added your suggestion to our list of features.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.